that was a very exciting day and i cannot believe only lisa saw it happen! but it was still a lot of fun:)
I know! I have a picture of her laughing after the whole roll event went down, maybe I'll post that next!
that is such a good idea! That was such a fun day with all of the exciment but it was also a little scary with some of the things that happened.
that was a very exciting day and i cannot believe only lisa saw it happen! but it was still a lot of fun:)
ReplyDeleteI know! I have a picture of her laughing after the whole roll event went down, maybe I'll post that next!
ReplyDeletethat is such a good idea!
ReplyDeleteThat was such a fun day with all of the exciment but it was also a little scary with some of the things that happened.