This one was actually at Jesse's (Johnny Reb's) house. They raise them upstate and he was hanging in their back yard for awhile. I think it went on to being part of the Fresh Air Fund Farm over in Westchester. But we did have a cow like him.
yeah we did have one just like him, but this one was in the backyard of Jesse Casey and Ali! They had a heifer give birth to twins on Martin Luther King Day this year!
I reamber him. He was so cool!
ReplyDeleteThis one was actually at Jesse's (Johnny Reb's) house. They raise them upstate and he was hanging in their back yard for awhile. I think it went on to being part of the Fresh Air Fund Farm over in Westchester. But we did have a cow like him.
ReplyDeleteI could have swarn that at on time we did and I think his name was Yogie or something like that. I think that was from when I was a camp kid.
ReplyDeleteyeah we did have one just like him, but this one was in the backyard of Jesse Casey and Ali! They had a heifer give birth to twins on Martin Luther King Day this year!
ReplyDelete