Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do me a favor.....

Let's keep my whereabouts a secret from Wilson, he has developed a taste for feathers. I think he just wants to help me and my feathered friends get around without using our own little chicken legs. What a thoughtful puppy.

6 comments:

  1. omg i felt sooo bad for that chicken after i saw what wilson did to her:( boy did we have to pull the 2 apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was crazyville! I think all the girls are fine now. Poor things have to live indoors for awhile though! Wilson is so silly.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Trouble is his middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok.. this is wilson.. a few things... i know how to break into that chicken coop at anytime i please~~~ and hay hokey you crazy mini i think i may just get my own blog spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Wilson needs his own blog! He has a lot to say (and do!)

    ReplyDelete