Sunday, February 21, 2010

Which way is the wind blowing?

I believe the wind is blowing out the winter weather and bring us all into spring. This same wind took Misty up to Horse Heaven on Friday February 19th. She was a true and elegant pony, we will all miss her, but no doubt she is giving pony rides up in Heaven as we speak, along with eating all the green grass she wants!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad and depressed about Misty but u r so right. I am sure she is loving it up there and having a great time!!!!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Winds in the east, theres a mist comin' in
    Like somethin' is brewin' and 'bout to begin.
    Can't put me finger on what lies in store,
    But I feel what's to happen all happened before.
    A father, a mother, a daughter a son -
    The threads of their lives unraveling undone -
    Somethin' is needed to twist 'em as tight,
    like string you might use when you're flyin' a kite -
    Chim chimeny chim chim, cheree chim cheroo!"


    thought this song was perfect for this pic!!! and i am sure Misty is loving it up there in horsey hevan!!!! next time u fly a kite, think of her!!!
    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete